Ok....so I started this blog and I haven't been very good at keeping up on it. Guilty as charged. I really thought it would be a great way to keep everyone informed on what is going on with me & the Furrer Family but I have been slacking. I have no excuses! So...I am back into it (I Promise)!
So much has happened since my last post. We have been experiencing so much here in our new life in Washington! Just for starters we have: visited the fremont troll, experienced the gum wall in Post Ally in Seattle, walked the grounds of Stadium High in Tacoma (Ever seen 10 Things I Hate About You???) Yep, that would be the school, Point Defiance in Tacoma, Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon, the list goes on & on! We have also taken the beautiful drive up Chuckanut Rd to Bellingham. It is a drive that borders the ocean almost the whole way. We even stopped & bought fresh clams one time so that Joe could try them raw. Anyhow, I really, really do promise to keep up on my blog now...so keep checking in! :)
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am going to expect at least a weekly post from you from now on!! ;-) Once you get the hang of it all you will be hooked! Glad you joined us! :-) Love Ya!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome, welcome. Beware: it's more addicting than Facebook! :)
ReplyDelete